| Instruction for poster presentation
Guidelines for Poster Viewing:
- Please mount posters on designated board (95 x 210 cm). Posters not removed by the designated time will be removed by the congress secretariat.
- Poster size should be A0 (841 wide x 1189 mm high).
- Your poster number will be on your assigned board.
- Pins for mounting will be available at each board.
- Mounting time for the odd number presentations on Tue, 4 Sep. 10:00-16:30
- Removal time for the odd number presentations on Wed, 5 Sep. 13:00
- Mounting time for the even number presentations on Thur, 6 Sep. 10:00-16:30
- Removal time for the even number presentations on Fri, 7 Sep. 13:00
- Presenters are requested to be in front of their poster panel during the discussion time on the appointed day and time.
- Poster should be brought to the congress and not mailed, as the Organizing Committee can not be responsible for loss or mishandling.
- Presenters are responsible for posting and removing their own materials.
- Audio-Visual equipment may not be used.