The mandatory aims of the ISIAME symposia:
- Stimulate the attention of researchers towards
the industrial applications of Mössbauer
- Intensify contacts and collaborations between
the industrial and academic worlds.
- Encourage all types of developments in the
technology of Mössbauer spectroscopy.
- Stimulate industrial laboratories to include
Mössbauer spectroscopy equipments in their
analytical and diagnostic systems.
- Allow the exchange of results on innovative
materials having potential technological applications.
- Address the attention of researchers towards
the potentialities of new techniques which can
be fruitfully utilized combined with the Mössbauer
Spectroscopy for solving technical problems.
This is a tentative topic list. The organizers would
like to continue to discuss publicly on the symposium
topics so that they can cover each area of the industrial
applications of Mössbauer spectroscopy. In
addition, the organizers also suggest we should
appoint a Convener to each topic. The Convener should
have fully information on the topic. If you would
like to be a Convener of the topic, please let us
with the 32nd DICP Symposium on
Mössbauer Characterization and Catalysis)
Energy (coal, oil,
and Superconductive Materials
Biology & Biomedicine
Metals & Alloys
New Glass and Amorphous
Rare Earth Materials